[Koha] delete serial subscription

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Nov 20 10:06:46 NZDT 2019

Hi Nalisha,

that's how it should work. Do you see the confirmation message before
deleting the subscription?

I've tested myself, but the subscriptions delete correctly for me. Which
is the exact version you are you testing with? Do you have access to the
server and could check the Plack error log for errors appearing when you
try to delete a subscription?