[Koha] Delete all the books record

Franz Dietrich dietrich at teilgedanken.de
Sun Nov 10 02:22:32 NZDT 2019

Most of the time it is easier to "just undo the import" which is
possible on the import page. Since it sounds that you have already
messed with the database you have to redo the zebra index:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26925152/reindexing-zebra-because-there-are-no-results-found-in-opac-and-intranet-search

If that did not help please elaborate and tell what you did already