[Koha] Trying to figure out if I have Plack running right

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Wed Nov 6 13:00:40 NZDT 2019

Hey Michael,

OK, this is weird.
(Instance is named main)

koha at SAR144Linux:~$ sudo koha-plack --enable main
Plack not enabled for main OPAC
Plack not enabled for main Intranet
koha at SAR144Linux:~$ sudo koha-plack --disable main
Plack already disabled for main OPAC
Plack already disabled for main Intranet
koha at SAR144Linux:~$ sudo koha-plack --enable main
Plack not enabled for main OPAC
Plack not enabled for main Intranet
koha at SAR144Linux:~$ sudo koha-plack --start main
[FAIL] Error: Plack already running for main: failed!

If it is disabled, and refuses to enable, how can it already be running?

Hmmmm.

Doug