[Koha] Wiki account creation

BWS Johnson abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 4 04:28:27 NZDT 2019

Salvete!
         I just wanted to send a quick reminder to folks that are trying to get an account for the wiki.
         Please include some biographical information about yourself. This can be very simple and it definitely doesn't matter if it's not in English. You don't necessarily need any insitutional affliliation, but that helps sort the spammers from actual people. If you fill in all three of the short fields on the form, this greatly increases your chance of getting approved right away. Just like if I can tell you've been on IRC, can suss out your history with Libraries, et cetera that is super helpful.

         If I've rejected your request in the past or put it on hold, please email me and try again. I generally only out and out reject bots or accounts that I suspect are spam, but I obviously don't want to turn help away from the Community.
Cheers,Brooke