[Koha] delete serial subscription

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Nov 3 22:58:35 NZDT 2019

Hi Nalisha,

what have you tried in order to delete it?

One thing maybe that could be confusing: There is 'Close' that will only
indicate that you are no longer subscribing to the data, but the data
will remain. And there is the "Delete subscription" that is hiding in
the "Edit" menu, that will remove all data.

Hope this helps,

Katrin