[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha 19.05.00 Released

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Fri May 31 18:31:19 NZST 2019

Thanks Nick,

It's looking like a great release and I'm looking forward to taking on the
batton from you for the next.

It's been a great experience working as a release maintainer under your
reign and I feel I've got a big pair of boots to fill stepping into the
role of the release manager.

Thanks for all the hard work and I'm looking forward to continued work
alongside you.

*Martin Renvoize*

<https://www.ptfs-europe.com>

Development Team Manager

*Phone:* +44 (0) 1483 378728

*Mobile:* +44 (0) 7725 985 636

*Email:* martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com

*Fax:* +44 (0) 800 756 6384

www.ptfs-europe.com

Registered in the United Kingdom No. 06416372   VAT Reg No. 925 7211 30

The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in
error, please email the sender at info at ptfs-europe.com