[Koha] Shibboleth implementation

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Sat May 25 06:00:11 NZST 2019

A note for the list: I managed to get this (mostly) working today, and then
spent some time updating the wiki page
<https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Shibboleth_Configuration>, including
the sample shibboleth2.xml file, to make it much easier to follow for AD FS
folks.

I will still need to update the login template, since I also no longer ever
want my users to even see the username/password entry fields, but at least
the core SSO login piece works and it's an option if you happen to see the
"login with shibboleth" link.

Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
402.363.5603
*jcoehoorn at york.edu <jcoehoorn at york.edu>*

*Please contact helpdesk at york.edu <helpdesk at york.edu> for technical
assistance.*

The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society