[Koha] Changing the frequency of Koha Overdue Notice Email from daily to weekly

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Thu May 23 19:50:54 NZST 2019

No. That suggests you have the ODUE notice set as the First, Second and
Third notice. You should use the ODUE template to create two new notices,
something like ODUE2 and ODUE3 perhaps, with different text.
Have you read the manual?
https://koha-community.org/manual/18.05/en/html/tools.html#notices-slips
https://koha-community.org/manual/18.05/en/html/tools.html#overdue-notice-status-triggers
Bob