[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha 18.11.05, 18.05.12 and 17.11.18 release

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Wed May 15 05:27:32 NZST 2019

Am 07.05.19 um 22:44 schrieb Tom Hanstra:
> Shouldn't this link work:
>
> http://download.koha-community.org/koha-latest.tar.gz
>
> Currently gives a 404.
>
> Tom

The URL http://download.koha-community.org/koha-latest.tar.gz still
gives a "404 Not Found" error message.

Also, under http://download.koha-community.org/ there is no file
"koha-18.11.05.tar.gz" and no "koha-18.11-latest.tar.gz" either, while
the respective files for Koha 17.11.18 and Koha 18.05.12 are there.

Best wishes: Michael

>>> 18.05.12 - https://koha-community.org/koha-18-05-12-release/