[Koha] Modifications in OPAC script not shown

Camilo Freire camilofreire at gmail.com
Tue May 14 10:25:12 NZST 2019

Salud:

i'im triying to do some little modifications in the script that shows the
MARC format of the record in Koha's OPAC (opac-MARCdetail.pl). I've found
that any modification in the code is not shown inmmedialely on the screen,
for example if I make

print "Content-Type: text/html\n\n";
exit;

the message is not shown at all. Only if I change the name of the script
and run it works, but again the new script seems to remain "frozen" in this
initial step and doesn't show any further modification.

I suppose that the problem is based in the existence of some cache
anywhere, I would like to know how to avoid this behaviour in order to see
in real time the effect of the modifications I'm doing.

Thank you very much
Camilo Freire
Uruguay