[Koha] Patron categories automatically reverting (3.18.11)

TCC_Beth edivince at illinois.edu
Tue May 14 08:39:42 NZST 2019

Yes, it is odd! The only thing I can think of that I know was changed was
that we added some new patron categories. But I remember seeing this even
before we did that. So I am stumped!

I actually don't know if this was happening before I started or not. It's
possible that it was happening for a while and no one noticed- we have a low
circulation rate and most of the people checking things out are students, so
it could have gone under the radar for a while.

--
Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-general-f3047918.html