[Koha] Acquisitions User Group Meeting

Rhonda Kuiper rkuiper at roundrocktexas.gov
Thu Mar 14 08:04:18 NZDT 2019

Hi All,

At KohaCon in Portland, we had a round table on the topic of acquisitions.  The general consensus was that we wanted to continue the acquisitions discussion.  We have scheduled our first online meeting for Tuesday, March 26 from 11:00am - 12:00noon (CDT).  This will be a time for introductions and discussions about what we want to accomplish with this user group.  If you are interested in attending this meeting, please send me an email and I will forward the invitation to you.

Rhonda Kuiper
Collection Development & Technical Services Manager | Round Rock Public Library
(512) 218-3283 | fax: (512) 218-7061 | http://www.roundrocktexas.gov/library

What I'm reading now:  Palaces for the People by Eric Klinenberg
                                          Original Sin by P.D. James (listening on RBdigital)