[Koha] Adding randomly generated password to member entry form using intranetuserjs

Jason Robb jrobb at sekls.org
Wed Mar 13 03:04:42 NZDT 2019

Hi Emma,

I took a stab at making this work using IntranetUserJS. I copied the
randomizer function from member-password, tweaked it slightly so it affects
the password inputs on memberentry, then added the generator link after the
second password box.

It seems to perform okay as a temporary workaround at least:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/JQuery_Library#Add_password_randomizer_to_memberentry

Jason Robb
SEKnFind Coordinator
Southeast Kansas Library System