[Koha] independent branch - help

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Mar 8 10:11:11 NZDT 2019

Hi Marcin,

i don't have answers to all your questions, IndependentBranches is far
from perfect (see bug 12599).

But separating the funds is possible. Make sure that:

- You assign a library to the fund
- Restrict access to owners, users and library

Also: check your setting for the AcqViewBaskets system preference.

The login issue with the OPAC might be related to something else: check
your user doesn't have the self_check permissions - they are only to be
set for the self check user.

Hope this helps,

Katrin