[Koha] KohaCon19 Update

Charles Quain csq at interleaf.ie
Sat Mar 2 05:59:10 NZDT 2019

Dear Koha Community

On behalf of the organising group, I am sending another update on the
preparations for KohaCon19.

The website for the conference is here: https://www.interleaf.ie/kohacon19/

We are getting registrations every day and proposals for talks and
workshops.
Every talk and workshop proposal is being published as they are received.
You can review the list at this link:
https://www.interleaf.ie/kohacon-schedule/
Information will also be tweeted as proposals are received using the
hashtag #kohacon19

We have received 23 proposals for talks and workshops by now and a few more
are pending, so the schedule is filling up quite quickly.

If you would like to present, please submit your ideas soon.

We are also launching our sponsorship drive this week.The donations page is
here https://www.interleaf.ie/kohacon-donate/

All donations to the conference will be acknowledged as described on the
sponsorship page. Any contribution, however small, will be gratefully
received.

Regards

<http://www.interleaf.ie/>

*Charles S. Quain* Managing Director

 csq at interleaf.ie    +353-1-286-5855    +353-87-978-5911

 A98 YD30    www.interleaf.ie

<http://www.interleaf.ie/products-services/Library-Applications/Scooter>

<http://www.interleaf.ie/products-services/Library-Applications/Koha>

<http://www.interleaf.ie/products-services/PC-Reservation-and-Print-Management,-Wi~Fi>

We are hosting   <https://www.interleaf.ie/kohacon19/>  in Dublin in May
2019.
(Click on the logo for more details)  #kohacon19