[Koha] There is no notice template with code ACQORDER defined

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Sun Jun 30 19:32:47 NZST 2019

(Forgot to send this to the list)

Hi Katrin

 > which module was chosen for the ACQORDER notice? It might not work if
 > it's not the right one.

Thanks for the hint! I saw the chosen module was "Acquisition" which
doesn't seem wrong at first sight... but when I looked into the
available "modules" I saw there is one called "Order acquistions"... I
didn't know this was a "module", but whatever. I changed the setting to
this module and yes - now the message is "Order e-mail was sent to the
vendor."

Thank you very much & have a nice weekend: Michael