[Koha] Circulation rule by location

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Thu Jun 27 08:33:58 NZST 2019

This seems like a major weakness.

For just one example that is likely common, let's a book, or older issues
of a periodical move from the normal part of the library to an "Archives"
location that is more dense, and maybe climate controlled for preservation.
The circulation rules for those items might be different, but the type of
the item hasn't changed, only the location.

Is there a feature request I can vote for or bugzilla # I can track to
watch for this?

Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
402.363.5603
*jcoehoorn at york.edu <jcoehoorn at york.edu>*

*Please contact helpdesk at york.edu <helpdesk at york.edu> for technical
assistance.*

The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society