[Koha] Koha 19.05 Invalid data, cannot decode object (id=, format=marcxml, schema=MARC21)

Eugen Bastron Eugen.Bastron at dhi-moskau.org
Wed Jun 26 22:57:59 NZST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

after update to the Version 19.05 I cant see any details in catalog.

The detail script get the Software error. Searching is running without problems.

cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?biblionumber=2&searchid=scs_1561546292007

Software error:
Invalid data, cannot decode object (id=2, format=marcxml, schema=MARC21)

All of the data in the catalog I have imported as MARC21.

I have already tried to truncate the database and reimport the data.

Any solutions?

I think it is the same error:
https://www.mail-archive.com/koha@lists.katipo.co.nz/msg24021.html

Mit besten Grüßen,