[Koha] BATCH ITEM MODIFICATION TOOL BARCODES NOT FOUND

muiru james muirunyeri at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 19:27:45 NZST 2019

Hi,

I am using Koha Version 17.11.05.000 and Zebra Zebra 2.0.59.

I edited the Koha backend Maria DB table items and updated the Barcodes
field for about 3000 barcodes. The update was successful and searching the
barcodes using the browser the books are updated. Reports are also running
well nad populating the barcodes column with the new. However, when using
the Batch Item Modification the barcodes not found result is returned.
Searching them one by one shows they are there.

How do I resolve the Batch Item Modification barcodes not found result?
Please assist

Regards