[Koha] Intro and questions

Franz Dietrich dietrich at teilgedanken.de
Sun Jun 16 17:07:21 NZST 2019

Greetings Charles,

though I'm not an official I'd say that depends a lot on the size of the
library, the number of users that use it and the speed you expect from koha.

It is recommended to use at least a dualcore CPU and 4 Gigabytes of RAM
(on a linux computer).

There has been the question answered here:
http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-System-Hardware-Requirements-td5981449.html

All the best and good luck with your installation. Koha is a very good
choice.

F. Dietrich