[Koha] Cannot find records created in KoHa

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Thu Jun 13 23:11:10 NZST 2019

Hi Patric

You wrote:

 > I double checked the filesystem rights and everything is still
 > correct.
 >
 > I still get the same error message when I run the index process with
 > sudo (I had to make a sudoers configuration):
 > 1......error retrieving biblio 7 at
/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl line 681.
 > ====================
 > REINDEXING zebra
 > ====================
 > 12:35:55-13/06 zebraidx(72882) [warn] Record didn't contain match
fields in (bib1,Local-number)
 > ====================
 > I think the index does not write any file due to this error. That’s
 > why the ownership of the index files was not altered.

In one of your earlier e-mails you wrote "that somebody introduced some
frameworks that do not include the field '000  - Record Label'." Maybe
because of this (and maybe other reasons) your records are not
conforming to MARC 21 and thus not indexable.

Is it possible to show the MARCXML of one or more of your bibliographic
records? For example in Koha 18.11 you will find it in field "metadata"
of table "biblio_metadata". I would then try to import your MARCXML in
my demo installation and see if it is correctly indexed. Like this we
could find out if the error has its cause in the record or in the
indexing process.

Best wishes: Michael