[Koha] Regarding marc framework - extra subfields

Suresh Kumar Tejomurtula tejoskumar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 22:58:54 NZST 2019

Hi,

Having a query related to marc framework. Currently we are using 16.05(This
is old version, but due to unavailability of internet we had to use this).

For our serial control, I added few extra subfields in marc framework for
952 tag and they are added to "more_subfields_xml" coloumn in the items
table.

Now when I tried to import this sql database(16.05) to koha version
17.11.11, indexing is not working.

After deleting the coloumn data of more_subfields_xml in the items table,
 indexing is working without any problem.
Is this a normal behavior or any issue.

Please guide me if any possibility is there to import the data into 17.11
without having to delete the data in more_subfields_xml in items table.