[Koha] (no subject)

Charles Kelley cmkelleymls at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 16:02:19 NZST 2019

Hello, all

    In our latest exchange, on June 6, 2019, at 9:00 AM, Héctor González wrote:

> Not so grand!  This means the user it is trying to create to grant database privileges is already there, and it won´t continue.  You should first make sure everything is clean of your previous attempts, or it will not proceed.
>
> You should check mysql, and drop the user and the database if they exist before running that command again.
>
> koha-remove can help you remove a previous installation attempt.

    Sorry but this did not help. I typed in the terminal

$ sudo koha-remove mylibrary

    The report was

ERROR 1133 (28000) at line 1: Can’t find any matching row in the user table

    Any other suggestions?

    Hope all are well and all is well.

    — Charles.

    Charles Kelley
    PSC 704 Box 1029
    APO AP 96338

    011-81-80-4714-5490 [JPN cell]

    mnogojazyk at aol.com
    cmkelleymls at gmail.com

    www.linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls
    Meeting Your Information Needs. Virtually.