[Koha] Koha 18.11 - LC Authorities dataset upload - Free-floating subdivisions

Craig Butosi cbutosi at alumni.uwo.ca
Sat Jun 1 02:36:56 NZST 2019

Hi everyone,

After some playing around, I discovered that the authority records were
given a Koha-specific value of "GEN_SUBDIV" in field 942 (this tag is
hidden by default so it will not appear in the editor screen before you
make it display). I therefore created a new authority type in
Administration with the code "GEN_SUBDIV" and linked it to authority field
180 and bingo, the Internal Server Error disappears:

http://library.craigbutosi.ca/cgi-bin/koha/opac-authoritiesdetail.pl?authid=3436

I have yet to see if this fix applies to all of the subdivisions in my
file. When I have some quiet time, I'll review.

All best,

Craig Butosi, MA, MLIS, B Mus (Hons)
Library: library.craigbutosi.ca