[Koha] Cannot find records created in KoHa

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Sat Jun 1 02:09:43 NZST 2019

Hi Patric

 > I guess this is a very basic and silly question.
 >
 > I just created my first record with some items. Among other things I
 > filled in the field "Number (ISBN)” with 100.100.

Of course you will know "100.100" is no valid ISBN. However, I added
this number to a record in my demo installation and it can be found
without problems, using "nb: 100.100" in the search field:

http://koha.adminkuhn.ch/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=467

 > Using the advanced catalog search I’m trying to find my record, but
 > nothing is found:
 > No results match your search for 'nb: 100.100'.
 >
 > What did I miss?

Did you check if your Zebra search engine is running?

Best wishes: MIchael