[Koha] Software Error

Sahadeo Taware sahadeo.taware at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 19:13:57 NZST 2019

Dear Sir
I am using koha software (version :19.05.02.000) When I search any record
from the database ti gives the result but when I further click any record
from the search result it gives following error. But this error was not for
all records some records shows correctly but some records show the
following error with different ids. Kindly guide me for the same.

Software error:

Invalid data, cannot decode object (id=32179, format=marcxml, schema=MARC21)

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.

--
Sahadeo D. Taware
Librarian, M.L.I.Sc., NET