[Koha] Editing MARC Frameworks

Carlos Lopez clopez at dml.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 30 11:02:24 NZST 2019

Hi Katrin

Thanks for that.

So what you're saying is that we should open the MARC editor, set the values we want for that material type in the leader, then copy the entire leader into 'Advanced constraints > Default value' for the leader in the new MARC framework. Is that right?

With kind regards from the Dalton McCaughey Library Team

Carlos Lopez

Dalton McCaughey Library | 29 College Crescent, Parkville, VICTORIA 3052