[Koha] Source of acquisition

Carlos Lopez clopez at dml.vic.edu.au
Mon Jul 29 16:01:49 NZST 2019

Hi all

We're seeing some strange behaviour here (though not really that serious): When we order a book (for example) from an existing vendor, we get the booksellerid number (instead of the vendor name) appearing under Source of Acquisition in the item record. Has anyone else seen this behaviour? Does anyone know whether this might be because of some setting we might have switched? We're on 18.05.

With kind regards from the Dalton McCaughey Library Team

Carlos Lopez

Dalton McCaughey Library | 29 College Crescent, Parkville, VICTORIA 3052
Ph: 03 9340 8888 ext.1 | library at dml.vic.edu.au | library.dmlibrary.org.au