[Koha] Update jquery

Eric Phetteplace ephetteplace at cca.edu
Sat Jul 27 05:43:52 NZST 2019

Is there a specific reason you need the latest stable version of jQuery?

You can load multiple versions of jQuery on a page using the noConflict
<https://api.jquery.com/jQuery.noConflict/> method. The code might look
like: call noConflict from the first version, load the second e.g. using an
AJAX call, call noConflict on the second version and store a reference to
it in a variable. But it's really not worth going to all this trouble
unless there's something you absolutely need in the latest version.

Best,

ERIC PHETTEPLACE Systems Librarian (he/him)

ephetteplace at cca.edu | o 510.594.3660

5212 Broadway | Oakland, CA | 94618