[Koha] Suddenly can't check in items

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Thu Jul 25 05:35:46 NZST 2019

Hi drojup

 > For example I was able to edit the my.cnf file but I don't know where
 > to add the line:
 > nit-file=/var/lib/mysql/init-file_koha_fix.sql

I hope you are on a Debian host, using package installation.

In case you are not using MySQL but MariaDB, the file you are searching
for is "/etc/mysql/mariadb.conf.d/50-server.cnf".

The line you want to add in section "[mysqld]" reads (note the starting
"i"):

init-file=/var/lib/mysql/init-file_koha_fix.sql

Hope this helps

Best wishes: Michael