[Koha] Holds

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Jul 14 02:15:05 NZST 2019

Hi Tony,

which version of Koha did you upgrade to?

Looking at the code behind the error message, some things that you could
check:

- What's your maxreserves system preference setting?
- Do you have a circulation rule for all libraries - all item types -
all patron categories that has a value higher than 15 for the maximum
number of holds?
- Do you have a total holds setting per patron category defined in your
circulation rules? (second and third table on the page)- What's your
AllowHoldPolicyOverride setting?

Hope that helps,

Katrin