[Koha] SIP 2 connection (RAW 6001) only function to 1 machine ONLY

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 04:43:51 NZDT 2019

Hi

Never worked with Koha and SIP, but TCP connections only accept one
permanent connection at a time on the same port. If the port is used, next
connection is refused and times out. This seems your issue.

You should assign a different port for each device 6001, 6002, 6003....

There are other type of apps, like apache that "listens" on one port but
once it receives a connection requests, it opens a "secondary/child
connection" on a different port so main port is always available for
receiving new connections. Koha SIP seems not doing this.

Regards,

Alvaro

Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier
celular y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via SMS
y GPRS online
              Visitenos en www.perusms.com