[Koha] How to find a great number of visitors in the library on mysql report.

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:11:03 NZDT 2019

Hi

Please see the reference SQL reports listed here
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Circulation

You should be able to set up one to your requirements using these as reference.

regards
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies
--
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
WWW  : http://www.l2c2.co.in
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg