[Koha] UNABLE TO CHANGE DEFAULT CURRENCY TO OUR LOCAL CURRENCY

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Jan 21 04:23:10 NZDT 2019

Hi Murphy,

currently there are 3 settings for CurrencyFormat. They are labelles
with language codes, but if one formatting matches yours closely enough,
you can just pick this. This is only a display thing and won't have any
effect on the calculations done in the acquisitions module.

If the display for your currency should be different than the ones
available, you could file a bug about it as an enhancement request.

Hope this helps,

Katrin