[Koha] Export bibliographic records

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Mon Jan 7 14:35:57 NZDT 2019

Hi Peter,
I think the following was originally written by Chris Cormack, iirc.
Anyway, I hope it helps:*

End Note*

EndNote software is licensed by Clarivate Analytics and can be purchased
at https://endnote.com/

To use Koha with Endnote download the record in “RIS” format. Depending
on how your system is set up, Endnote might automatically import the
file. Otherwise, you can import your citation by opening Endnote and
selecting File->Import and then locating your file.

Bob Birchall
Calyx