[Koha] 2 different circulation rules against a patron

Chee Hong cfhong2000 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 14:58:04 NZDT 2019

Hi Satish,

Thanks for your reply. I have read the post. It does not help me in my
scenario. In this case, I wanted to have a patron that potentially can have
2 patron categories so that he/she can choose a patron category when he/she
checks out a book. As you know, you cannot assign more than 1 category to a
patron in Koha. Is there a way to achieve the same thing?

Best Regards,
Chee