[Koha] Fwd: Problem in adding barcode and call number to items

Tanzeem M.B tanzeem.mb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 22:06:33 NZDT 2019

With Thanks & Regards

Mr. Tanzeem M B
+91 9446705956

Thiruvananthapuram

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tanzeem M.B <tanzeem.mb at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 at 14:26
Subject: Problem in adding barcode and call number to items
To: Vimal Kumar <vimal0212 at gmail.com>

I have recently migrated an old KOHA system to KOHA 3.2 using KOHA Live
DVD. I used Marc Export/Import Method. But the barcode and full call number
data are not exported correctly. When I tried to add the barcode manually,
it is found as not saved when I search for the record again. Only in the
Edit Record field I could see the barcode fields, but which actually have
to be seen in the Edit Items. Please advise.
Can you provide phone number to call.

With Thanks & Regards

Mr. Tanzeem M B
+91 9446705956