[Koha] Koha Password Recovery

Peter Lau peter.lau at yccece.edu.hk
Mon Feb 18 14:02:31 NZDT 2019

Dear Jonathan,

As you can see from the template below, I used <<borrowers.firstname>>
<<borrowers.surname>>, should it work?

Dear <<borrowers.firstname>> <<borrowers.surname>>,

This email was sent in response to your password recovery request for the
account <strong><<user>></strong>.

You can now create your new password using the following link:

This link will only be valid for 2 days from this email.

Regards,

<<branches.branchname>>

2 Tin Wan Hill Road, Tin Wan, Aberdeen, Hong Kong

Tel:                 (852) 3977 9880

Fax:                (852) 2338 4320

Website:       http://lib.yccece.edu.hk

Email:            library at yccece.edu.hk