[Koha] How to receive reports to email

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 04:28:39 NZDT 2019

Hi Satish

Always CC koha list so you can have more feedbacks  and others can profit
from discussion.

You can start with the example Paul provided. I don't know perl but seems
complete; however you need to define/create your query. If you don't know
perl, you can use any language you know.

You can place it in any where you want -you must add-its path to the cron
line-. Koha have a cgi-script folder you might want to use or create one
for your specific scripts. It must also have the permissions required for
it to be run by your cron and access your database.

As Paul said, once you have your script ready you need to add a line in
your daily cron for it to execute.

Regards,

Alvaro
Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier
celular y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via SMS
y GPRS online
              Visitenos en www.perusms.com