[Koha] unable to enable e-mail services

Paul Hoffman paul at flo.org
Fri Feb 15 05:05:40 NZDT 2019

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 08:28:20AM -0500, Alvaro Cornejo wrote:
> looks like a write permission..
>
> try sudo touch ...

It's probably a good idea to figure out what the problem is, rather than
just use sudo to "solve" it.  Can you send us the output of the
following commands?

id
ls -ld /var /var/lib /var/lib/koha /var/lib/koha/library

That will (hopefully) tell us if you're trying to do this as the wrong
user, if your permissions are messed up (which would likely cause more
problems later), etc.

Paul.

--
Paul Hoffman <paul at flo.org>