[Koha] How to receive reports to email

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 20:55:59 NZDT 2019

Hi,

I would like to receive check-out and check-in
report in  CSV or tab separated text  - format on daily basis to my email
automatically on daily basis.

How to set cron entry to get such report automatically.
Kindly share your best practices if any of the library has
implemented same feature.

I tried for Tools › Task scheduler
for getting particular report through email, but  text file received
is not correctly formatted. And it has to be manually set every day.

I use Ubuntu 14.04 - Koha 16.11 - installed by Package Method - along with
MySql.

--
*Satish MV*
Librarian - Govt. Engineering College