[Koha] How to host eBooks, Images for Readers

Stowasser Rainer rainer.stowasser at zamg.ac.at
Wed Feb 13 00:37:51 NZDT 2019

Dear Menaria

if there are only few here s an easy solution

create a directory that is accessible from your apache web server e.g files
upload the files there
and put the URL of the file
into the item u field (u - Uniform Resource Identifier)
http://your_library/files/file_name.pdf

Best regards
Hofrat Mag. Rainer Stowasser
Head of Library ZAMG