[Koha] Problem with Notices & Slips

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Feb 11 19:14:16 NZDT 2019

Hi,

you can find examples for a lot of the notices in the wiki:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Notices_and_Slips_Library

If you have access to your database you could also load the sample
notices using SQL. The SQL file is part of your Koha installation.

But not having the sample notices should not create any problems when
using the notices and slips tool. What you describe sounds like there
might be another problem.

How did you install Koha and which version are you using? What is the
error displaying?

Katrin