[Koha] Ebook display in the opac

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 06:59:10 NZDT 2019

Hi

I´m trying to make this changes and I get the folowing error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to
your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
'/datafield[@tag="856"]/subfield[@code="u"]),"/", 3) FROM biblio_metadata
WHERE' at line 2

My sql report looks like:

SELECT DISTINCT Substring_index(Extractvalue(metadata,
‘//datafield[@tag="856"]/subfield[@code="u"]),"/", 3)
FROM biblio_metadata
WHERE Extractvalue(metadata, ‘//datafield[@tag="856"]/subfield[@code="3"]’)
LIKE
‘ACCESS ONLINE VERSION%’

 Note that koha updated the marclxlm fields to metadata

Any idea? I cant find where this error comes from.

Since report does not work yet I didn't test the JS yet

Regards

Alvaro Cornejo

Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier
celular y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via SMS
y GPRS online
              Visitenos en www.perusms.com