[Koha] Fines question

Stephen Graham s.graham4 at herts.ac.uk
Sat Feb 2 01:14:23 NZDT 2019

Hi Ian - thanks for your reply and help. It jogged my memory and reminded me of the new (to 17.11) account_offsets table. We only upgraded to this last summer, so only have data in there since then. Doing something like the below would give the amount of fines we have written off?

select round(sum(amount),2) from account_offsets
where debit_id in (
	select accountlines_id
	from accountlines
	where accounttype = 'f'
	and date between '2018-09-01' AND '2019-01-31')
and type = "Writeoff";

cheers, Stephen