[Koha] Duplicate Fine Issue in Checkin

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Dec 29 02:13:01 NZDT 2019

Hi,

I am not sure what is going on in your installation, but can you tell us
more about your settings?

- What is your circulation rule for the itemtype/patron category you are
seeing the problem with? (fine, fine interval, max fine...)
- Has the fine be paid before returning the item?
- Are there new fine entries created or is it the amount that changes on
return?

And last but not least: which is the exact version of 17.11 you are
using? You can find this information on top of the About page. And while
you are there: Are there any warnings displayed on the system
information tab?

Katrin