[Koha] Error when tryin to log in to the Staff Interface

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Dec 29 02:08:47 NZDT 2019

Hi Tomasz,

I have no answer to the issue, but maybe some questions that can get us
a step closer to a solution:

- What is the exact version of Koha you installed?
- Which instructions did you use?
- What is your DBMS and which version is it?
- Did you see any errors in the web installer when running it?
- If you can: did you check that the table was really not created in
your database?

For the last if you are not comfortable with command line tools, you
could create an SQL report in Koha like:

select * from library_groups

Hope this helps,

Katrin