[Koha] Cataloging tables, chairs, etc.

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Dec 29 01:59:15 NZDT 2019

Hi Mark,

as long as you only have a few items of one type,  I think what you
describe makes a lot of sense and it's how I've seen our libraries do it
as well. There often is an item type like "equipment" that can be
anything from a home planetarium to calculators or whiteboard markers.

Some also use the local cover feature to display photos of the items.

Hope this helps,

Katrin