[Koha] [koha] Unresolved Edited barcodes not saving

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Thu Dec 26 22:37:57 NZDT 2019

Hello,

It was not me, and I do not understand what your problem is.

You get a foreign constraint error when the item is inserted into the
DB, which mean data you are trying to insert is not valid.
In your case it refers to the homebranch, so you should either correct
the homebranch value before you insert the item, or create a new
library.
Also, we still do not know the exact version of Koha you are using. If
you are on 17.05 you must use the latest, 17.05.14

Regards,
Jonathan
PS: Please avoid cross-posting.