[Koha] Kohacon2020 call for Sponsorship

Kathryn Tyree kathryn at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Dec 13 11:18:46 NZDT 2019

Kia ora koutou katoa | Greetings to all of you,

For those who don't know, Kohacon is free to attend! This is possible
because of the generosity of our supporters and sponsors.

The sponsorship options for Kohacon2020 are now detailed at:
https://2020.kohacon.org/posts/sponsors/

Please consider sharing these details with any organisation or
individual you think would like to show their support for the Koha
Community. If there are any organisations you would like the Kohacon2020
team to approach directly, please email us at kohacon2020 at catalyst.net.nz.

NZ is a long way to come for most people. This year we will additionally
be acknowledging all organisations who fund staff attendance at Kohacon.
Individuals will have the opportunity to say that an organisation paid
for their attendance when they register. Registrations will be opened in
the new year.

Thank you in advance for your support with gaining sponsorship for Kohacon.

Kia pai tō rā whakatā | Wishing you a good weekend,

Kathryn, on behalf of the Kohacon team at Catalyst

Kathryn Tyree // Project and Account Manager - Libraries
Catalyst IT  Limited